- A Tarpit is a service on a computer that delays incoming connections as long as possible. So the aggressor lost a lot of time.
- and statistical detection with munin
I recently installed a DokuWiki on Ubuntu 12.04 Server Edition. But after adding BlogTNG I only get an Error 500
- Send Mail when VDR timer-conflict occurs.
To use Seiichiros mail-setup with Ubuntu 10.04 I have to make a couple of changes. I will describe here only these changes. The complete setup can be found on Seiichiros Website.
The Ubuntu 10.04 standard repository doesn't offer a package for dovecot2. Dovecot1 doesn't support lmtp and the antispam plugin has a bug. With use of an additional repository the configurations can be made as described by Seiichiro. I had to made a few adjustments and I integrated support for ClamAV.
- As the name implies, its a tool to detect rootkits.
- I will describe installation and configuration for arch and ubuntu
- How to use postfix to send mails via a public provider.
- Here an example with gmx using Ubuntu.