Table of Contents
Virtualbox supports up to eight network cards. If you look into the
*.vbox you will see that there are already preconfigured but disabled. Unfortunately inside the VBox GUI we could only configure up to four. I will show how to get and configure the other.
- Cloning a Virtual Machine (VM) in ESXi without using VMware vSphere doesn't work because in the vSphere Client, which can be also used to manage the ESXi, you have no possibility to do this.
- In the past, it was possible to enable ssh by typing “unsupported”, then you get a terminal and could activate the ssh-server.
- With ESXi 4.1 “unsupported” is unsupported.
- When you using dynamically growing disk in VMware then they grow, but don't reduce its size when you delete files in the virtual machine.
- That's only interesting when you are using VMware Workstation in the server versions the default is a full allocated disk.